We want you to save money while making your home as energy efficient as possible. By working with the NH utility companies, we can assist you in obtaining rebates for your home via the NH Saves program. We use the conditioned square footage of your home, heating fuel usage and location to verify you qualify for a rebate. Keep in mind there are multiple types of heating fuel – oil, wood pellet, kerosene, propane, natural gas, wood and electric – so we need to account for all types when fitting you into the program.
When you qualify, your utility provider will cover some or most of the costs of making your home more energy efficient. We will ask for more information about your home to fill out the NH Saves application to finalize your acceptance into the Home Performance with Enery Star (HPwES) program. We will send you a copy of the form for signature.
A comprehensive assessment of your home’s energy efficiency. Recommendations for cost-effective, energy efficiency improvements to your home with a cost estimate for making improvements.
Helping New Hampshire residents save more by offering incentives to income-qualified customers for weatherizing their homes and learning how to improve their energy usage habits. This program is administered by the five Community Action Agencies (CAA) located throughout the state.
If you participate in energy audits, weatherization, or other energy efficiency improvements with NHSaves, 2% annual percentage rate (APR) is now available for Home Energy Efficiency Improvement Loans. A home energy efficiency improvement loan can be used for home weatherization, rebates, and more in order to add insulation, air sealing, and other approved energy efficiency updates to your home.
Equipment Updates & Upgrades
Mail-in rebates are available when you purchase and install high efficiency electric residential heating, cooling and water heating equipment. Be sure to check with your utility company to make sure you are getting all of the rebates you’ve earned!
- Refrigerator and Freezer Recycling – $30 incentive from your electric utility
- Refrigerator purchase – up to $75 rebate on purchase of new Energy Star model
- Clothes washer – up to $50 rebate on purchase of new Energy Star model
- Clothes dryer – up to $200 rebate on purchase of new Energy Star model
- Dehumidifiers – $25 rebate on purchase of new Energy Star model
- Room Air Conditioner – $20 rebate on purchase of new Energy Star model
- Room Air Purifier – $40 rebate on purchase of new Energy Star model
- Pool Pumps – up to $500 rebate on purchase of new Energy Star model